Price Electric is an authorized Generac sales and service dealer. If you are interested in learning more about what is offered, call the PEC office at 800-884-0881.
During a utility power outage, an automatic backup generator provides numerous advantages over a portable generator:
- The American Red Cross recommends permanently installed backup generators as a safer way to provide backup power to a home than a portable generator.
- With an automatic backup generator properly installed outside, your home is protected from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning that is a much greater risk with portable generators.
- Running on the home’s natural gas or LP fuel supply, it is less expensive to run than gasoline and sources such as natural gas do not need to be refilled.
- They start automatically within seconds of a power outage, and eliminate the need to haul a portable generator outside or run extension cords throughout your home.
- They provide protection 24/7, whether you’re home or away, and they turn themselves off when utility power returns, so there is no need to monitor the unit during an outage.
PEC will be stocking 22 kW Generac Response Series generators. Other size generators are available upon request. Please call us at 800-884-0881.
Every home setup is different which is why Price Electric offers free quotes based on the needs of your residence. Please call member services at 800-884-0881 to request a quote.
Yes, the generator would be large enough to a power a standard home.
This generator can be fueled with either natural gas or propane (LP).
The sound attenuated enclosure allows for noise reduction.
You can request a free generator quote by calling member services at 800-884-0881.